When you visit our website, information about you is collected that is used to customize and improve our content displayed on the page. If you do not wish us to collect information, you should delete your cookies and avoid further use of the site. Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purposes and which third parties have access to them. Cookies cannot contain malicious code such as virus.
Cookies on Decona’s website:
The Decona website uses the following types of cookies:
- PARTY COOKIES
Category; Necessary (1)
- Required cookies help to make a website useful by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot work properly without these cookies. These cookies are set by the website and are also called session cookies that are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser. The purpose is to preserve user mode across page requests.
Category; Statistics (3)
- Statistical cookies help Decona understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This is done by registering a unique ID used to track statistics about how the visitor uses the website. The purpose of the two statistical cookies is to collect traffic data at our website such as pages and items the visitors use the most on the website. Decona use the statistics to gather data about how many visitors the site generates, and which page is performing best to improve user friendliness and content. The last purpose of the third cookie in this category is that it is used by Google Analytics to dispel the speed of the number of queries to the server.
- PARTY COOKIES
Category; Preferences (1)
- Preferences cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the way the website looks or behaves. E.g. the user’s preferred language, or the way we have designed the website using social networking. Purpose: Set up by LinkedIn when our website contains an embedded “Follow Us” panel that is provided by LinkedIn.
Category; Marketing (4)
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across the website. The purpose is to show ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user, and thus more valuable to publishers. The purpose is that three of these cookies are used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services. The fourth cookies are used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks visitor across devices and marketing channels.
Deleting and blocking of cookies
Please note that the guide applies to most browsers, but some will not be mentioned. Users can always use the help function in their browser for more information about cookie settings.
If you delete or block cookies, you may risk that the website is not working properly and that there are content that you cannot access.
Personal information is any kind of information that may be attributed to you to some extent. When you use our website, we collect and process some of such information. This happens for example by general access of content or if you choose to register in the contact form on our website. By this you grant us permission to process your personal information as you provide. We use only your personal information that you have entered to complete the service that the information is registered for. In addition, Decona never handles personal information to third parties unless you expressly consent to this.
Specifically: To the extent that you explicitly consent to it and enter the information, we process data as; Name, phone number, e-mail address etc.
In addition to your personal information, Decona also collects and processes the following types of information: A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your IP address, and what pages you click on (interests). However, this cannot be attributed to you as a physical named person, mentioned in “1. Party cookies – Category; statistics”
We have taken organizational measures against the fact that your information could accidentally or illegally get deleted, published, lost, impaired or comes to an unauthorized person, misused or otherwise treated in violation of the law. This is introduced in our IT policies and guidelines for processing personal data.
Decona treats personal information in connection with:
- People’s application and CV for a job at Decona.
- Information about visitors in statistical form in our website that we use to optimize our services and content.
- Registration of contact information for collaborators, organizations, companies, etc. who collaborate or wish to cooperate with Decona.
Period of storage and deletion
The information is kept for the time allowed by law and we delete them when they are no longer necessary. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background for storage. Therefore, it is not possible to specify a general timeframe for when information is deleted.
We have internal policies on storage and deletion of personal data when they are no longer necessary.
However, Decona is entitled to retain the personal data if and to the extent necessary to fulfill a contractual or legal obligation.
Users of our website, former employee, customers, suppliers and collaborators have the right to get their personal information deleted as Decona is in possession of.
Disclosure of information
Data about your use of the website and pages you click on are disclosed to third parties, mentioned in section “3. party cookies “. These only deals with information on our behalf and may not be used for their own purposes. You can see which third parties are in the section and what information this is about. Disclosure of personal information such as name and e-mail, etc. that directly can attributable to a physical person will not be passed on until we have received a consent. We only use data administrators in the EU or in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection.
Insights and complaints
You are entitled to know what personal information we are processing about you. You may also object to the use of information at any time and revoke your consent to processing information about you. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you are entitled to get it corrected or delete. Inquiry about this can be done at: email@example.com. If you would like to complain about our processing of your personal information, you can also contact the Data Inspectorate in Denmark.
The website is owned and published by:
A D/Land Company
2665 Vallensbæk Strand
Phone: +45 31 35 75 72